If you plan to rent a car, the best way is to do so in your home country. This will be easier and cheaper and you will be assured of your reserved transportation at the airport in Jamaica.
If you want to rent a car after you arrive in Jamaica, Zion Country recommends: Island Car Rental situated at Kingston Airport, phone # (876) 924-8075/8389 or Montego Bay Airport, phone # (876) 952-7225/5771. You can reach them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By renting a car there is not always a tire repair set included.
- You will find gas stations around the island almost every 20 miles.
- Be careful in carrying strangers with luggage with you. Some people use this way to smuggle illegal items.
- Bus Express between Montego Bay and New Kingston and Visa Versa
- Monday-Sunday there is an express service leaving New Kingston to Montego Bay at 6 am and 4:30 pm terminal 24 Hanning Road, Kingston 5, telephone 876-960 5499.
- Monday-Sunday there is an express service leaving Montego Bay to New Kingston at 5 am and 4:30 pm terminal Marine Drive, Montego Bay, telephone 876 971 1822
- 24 hour advance purchase required. For more information and reservations, call 1 888 462 2822